Happy New Year

09:28:00

Happy holidays!
How are you all doing? I was so busy these days, I bet you're too. Holidays really make me crazy. I don't know what day is anymore.
Today I managed to write this post and show you my favorite dress in the closet right now. I am such a fan of flowers. Flowers on EVERYTHING. So for me, wearing clothes with flowers isn't just for spring and warmer weather. 
It was a bit cold that day for this dress but I am alive. 
In this post I am again collaborating with Zaful. We have prepeared a cupon code: code:ZFNancy for more lower prices.
I have so many exams this and next month so I wouldn't be so active.
But till next time, wish you all the best!
Josipa.


dress: Zaful here
boots: Dresslily here












You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe